Plum Creek Christian Church was founded on the principles of the Stone-Campbell Restoration Movement.
1. In one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
2. In Jesus Christ - God's only Son, our Savior
3. In the Holy Spirit, who dwells in all Christians
4. In Jesus' birth, death, and resurrection
5. In the Bible: God's Holy Word
6. We are created by God
7. We all sin, and are in need of a Savior
Plum Creek Christian Church: Honoring God, Hoping Together, Helping Others
Plum Creek Christian Church has been ministering to Rush County since 1833. We carry on that proud tradition today by Honoring God, Hoping Together, and Helping Others. In his name, we reach out to community with programs and opportunities for all ages.
We are a open, loving congregation with room for everyone. We don't care what you look like, how you dress, or where you shop. We just want to get to know you.